Alhamdulillah the Masjid will be reopening from Dhuhr salaah on Saturday 4th July 2020.
As per government and council guidelines we have carried out thorough risk assessments. During the closure period, volunteers, Imams and trustees have done a lot of preparation of the Masjid in order to be able to accept worshippers.
While there is still a risk of Covid-19, the capacity of the Masjid has been greatly reduced in order to facilitate social distancing and to adopt best practice to help keep the attendees of the Masjid safe.
We ask you to be patient and follow the rules:
- DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
- Bring your own prayer mat / musalla
- Bring a bag for your shoes
- You must wear a face mask
- Be aware there is limited space, do not be offended if you are turned away
- Be prepared with wudhu from your home
- Use sanitiser on entry and exit
- Maintain social distancing
- Pray only in designated spots
- Keep a 2m distance between yourself and others
- Ensure you bring completed Track and Trace form
- For Jumuah salaah, please ensure you have completed details online
- Avoid all physical contact such as shaking hands and hugging, suffice with the sunnah greeting of as salaamu alaykum
- Follow instructions given by appointed volunteers
- Do not gather inside or outside of the Masjid. Leave straight away after Salaah has finished.
Importantly, please continue to pray for Allah to grant us ease in this situation